Enterprise Access Control Extension Panel (4 Door) UL Listed
NEW: Now this Module has Mobile Credentials. The mobile credential can be setup with the same access level as a normal RFID card. Download the "Malibu Mobile Credential"app to use your phone for access control. It doesn't use Bluetooth. It's the most simple yet secure mobile credential on the market.
Enterprise Door Controller Extension (4 Door) UL Listed
This UL Listed panel control 4-8 doors via RFID card access in an enterprise setting with up to 200,000 users and managed by the easy-to-use Malibu access control module. It is a power supply/charger which converts a 115VAC/60Hz input into a single 12VDC or 24VDC non power-limited output. Mounting magnets are included to accommodate screws and nylon standoffs to allow for mounting various boards/accessories in any metal enclosure or back plane.
Note: Must have the Enterprise Door Controller Combo with Module (4 Door) UL Listed (MAC-004-ALCM-ENT) to use this extension. The 4 Door Controller with Module controls the first 4 doors and this extension allows you to add 4 additional doors either in the same or different location. (Additional multiples of 4 doors require an extension for each set.)
Each door requires a Monthly License Fee Per Door Please be sure to manually add a monthly subscription for each door needed.
**Back up battery not included**
Door Controller Features
- Doors Controlled: 8 doors with MAC-004-ALCM-ENT
- Based on 32-bit CUP High-speed intelligent ARM Platform with limitless expansion space
- Standard professional double-loop access control power supply ensures system operation with long-term stability.
- Even with thousands of large-scale access control systems, swiping card records are uploaded in real-time instantaneously
- Doors Controlled: 4 doors
- Quantity of Readers: 4 units
- Quantity of Users: 200,000 users
- Quantity of Event Buffers (offline): 200,000 event buffers
- Max Quantity of Controller: Unlimited
- PCB board size: approx. 11.02 x 3.74 x 1.38 in
- Case size: 14.57 x 11.42 x 3.54 in
- Power Supply: 12V DC 4-7A
- Communication: TCP/IP
- Power Consumption of Circuit Board: > 500mA
- Input Format of Reader: Wiegand 26-40 bit (All card reader with compatible protocol, such as Motorola, HID, AWID, EM, M1, etc)
- Door opening time extending setting: 1-600 seconds (adjustable)
- Max Distance from Reader to Controller: 100m or 328ft (suggested distance 80m or 262 ft)
- Max Distance between Controllers: TCP/IP: Depends on net coverage area
- Operation Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40ºF~158ºF)
- Operation Humidity: 10-90 ％ RH, No Condensation
- Weight: about 14lbs
- Power interruption protection measure: High Speed Memory, Records are never lost
- Alarm Notifications for door open too long, forced entry, panic code, invalid card or keypad code.
- Board input for emergency lock down push button.
Power Supply Features
- Input: 115VAC, 60Hz, 3.5A
- Output: 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output
- 6A continuous supply current
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
Battery Backup (battery sold separately)
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery presence supervision (form "C" contacts)
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F)
- Storage - 20° C to 70°C ( - 4° F to 158° F)
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%
- BTU/Hr (approx.):
- 12VDC: 37 BTU/Hr
- 24VDC: 74 BTU/Hr
- System AC input VA requirement: 402.5VA
- Wall mount enclosure for indoor use
- Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH Batteries
- Dimensions 13"W x 13.5"H x 3.25"D (330 mm W x 343 mm H x 83 mm D)
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts
Mounting Magnet Features
- Customize the metal enclosure or back plane to accommodate power supplies, distribution boards, access controllers and accessories.
- Easy, fast installation saves time and labor – no drilling required
- Can be reused and re-positioned
- Zinc alloy cover eliminates the possibility of EMI/RFI
- 26 lb max strength
- 23.2mm (1”) diameter cup, 6.5 mm hole size
- Includes hardware (screws and standoffs)
- 1 x Access Control Board
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Panel Enclosure
- 4 x Mounting Magnets
- Cable, User Manual, Key
Product Weight (approximate): 7.55 lbs (3.42 kg)
Enterprise Door Controller Board (4 Door)