Part # MBU-001
The Malibu Access Control Module is used in conjunction with the controller board. The Module is plug and play. All you have to do is plug it into the network and it is accessible from any PC or mobile device from anywhere. The Module contains all of the software needed to manage your access control system.
NEW: Now this Module has Mobile Credentials. The mobile credential can be setup with the same access level as a normal RFID card. Download the "Malibu Mobile Credential"app to use your phone for access control. It doesn't use Bluetooth. It's the most simple yet secure mobile credential on the market.
Automatic updates are installed on the module. This ensures you always have the latest features for your access control system. Night backups are performed and the encrypted data is stored on the Malibu Corporate servers.
Restrict site administrators to designated software features. This is uses if you have a front desk person that just needs to issue cards, key fobs, etc...
Schedule doors to remain open or restrict access to normal users during certain periods of time.
Extremely flexible time profiles and group configurations.
Note: Controller Board sold separately Part Number: MAC-001-CB
- Plug and Play
- New mobile credentials with Geo Restriction options.
- Intuitive browser based user interface very easy to configure and manage
- Use from any PC or mobile device from any location
- Remote open doors
- Automatic updates and backups
- Quickly activate pre-configured groups "Quick Add"
- Extensive time profile setup per access point (door) or group
- Schedule doors to remain unlocked or deny access for certain time periods
- Restrict access during holiday or maintenance schedules
- Easily synchronize remote locations
- Import and export data
- Bulk edit users
- Control administrative access in the software to restrict users to relevant features.
- IP based system that automatically searches for controllers on the network.
Access Control Module