NEW: Now this Module has Mobile Credentials. The mobile credential can be setup with the same access level as a normal RFID card. Download the "Malibu Mobile Credential"app to use your phone for access control. It doesn't use Bluetooth. It's the most simple yet secure mobile credential on the market.
Door Controller Combo with Module (4 Door) UL Listed
Note: Each door requires a Monthly License Fee Per Door Please be sure to manually add a monthly subscription for each door needed.
Control 4 doors via RFID card access and managed by the easy-to-use Malibu access control module.
The "Module" (Malibu access control module) is the device that powers the entire card access system. The Module has an intuitive UI that makes it very easy to configure and use the card access system. Administration can be done locally or remotely.
Additional modules can be stacked to provide other business systems such as Point of Sale, Food & Beverage, Accounting, Time and Attendance, and much more.
**Back up battery not included**
- Plug and Play
- New mobile credentials with Geo Restriction options.
- Intuitive browser based user interface very easy to configure and manage
- Use from any PC or mobile device from any location
- Remote open doors
- Automatic updates and backups
- Quickly activate pre-configured groups "Quick Add"
- Extensive time profile setup per access point (door) or group
- Schedule doors to remain unlocked or deny access for certain time periods
- Restrict access during holiday or maintenance schedules
- Easily synchronize remote locations
- Import and export data
- Bulk edit users
- Control administrative access in the software to restrict users to relevant features.
- IP based system that automatically searches for controllers on the network.
Door Controller Features
- PCB board size: 160 x106 mm (6.3 x 4.17 in)
- Case size: 273 x 228 x 65 mm (10.75 x 8.98 x 2.56 in)
- Power Supply: 12V DC 4-7A
- Power Consumption of Circuit Board: < 100mA
- Doors Controlled: 8 doors with extension MAC-004-ALUL
- Door opening time extending setting: 1-600 seconds (adjustable)
Operation Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40ºF~158ºF)
Operation Humidity: 10-90 ％ RH, No Condensation
- Quantity of users: 20,000
- Quantity of Event Buffers(offline): 100,000 event buffers
- Power interruption protection measure: High Speed Memory, Records never lost
- Max Distance from Reader to Controller: 100m or 328ft (suggested distance 80m or 262 ft)
- Max Distance between Controllers: TCP/IP: Depends on net coverage area
- Alarm for door open for extended time, illegal break in, intimidate
- Unlock based on internal and external validation
Power Supply Features
- Input: 115VAC, 60Hz, 3.5A
- Output: 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output
- 6A continuous supply current
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
Battery Backup (battery sold separately)
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery presence supervision (form "C" contacts)
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F)
- Storage - 20° C to 70°C ( - 4° F to 158° F)
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%
- BTU/Hr (approx.):
- 12VDC: 37 BTU/Hr
- 24VDC: 74 BTU/Hr
- System AC input VA requirement: 402.5VA
- Wall mount enclosure for indoor use
- Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH Batteries
- Dimensions 13"W x 13.5"H x 3.25"D (330 mm W x 343 mm H x 83 mm D)
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts
Mounting Magnet Features
- Customize the metal enclosure or back plane to accommodate power supplies, distribution boards, access controllers and accessories.
- Easy, fast installation saves time and labor – no drilling required
- Can be reused and re-positioned
- Zinc alloy cover eliminates the possibility of EMI/RFI
- 26 lb max strength
- 23.2mm (1”) diameter cup, 6.5 mm hole size
- Includes hardware (screws and standoffs)
- 1 x Malibu Access Control Module
- 1 x Access Control Board
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Panel Enclosure
- 4 x Mounting Magnets
Product Weight (approximate): 9 lbs (4.08 kg)
Access Control Module
Panel and Power Supply
4 Door Controller Board